If you had placed order by selecting Cash on delivery option, there is no amount to refund because you haven't paid for that. And if you have placed the order by using Credit/Debit card or Netbanking then we will refund in 7 working days on request from customer.
All products of Avon Cycles Ltd. are covered for 1 year (One Year) warranty against any manufacturing defect. We will replace the defective rubber parts (Tires & Tubes Only) against manufacturing defects within 7 days from the date of delivery.
We will not take back the item(complete bicycle) with the reason that does not look like a picture we display in website.
How do I cancel an order?
You are allowed to cancel your online order by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the product is dispatched. We will refund your entire ordered amount. However, an order cannot be cancelled if delivery has already been affected (Shipped & in transit).
Supplies are available in the city listed along with product. Delivery will be made by our local dealers. Product will be delivered within 15-20 days after payment confirmation.
Delay in Supplies
If for some reasons, there is delay in supply because of product is out of stock then we will notify you by email.
- We deliver items within 15-20 days approximately but there may be delay due to some unavoidable circumstances in transit.
- here are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase. The prices listed for all the products are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Terms And Conditions
Avon Cycles Ltd. reserves all rights to alter the terms and conditions as set out below at its discretion. Each time you use the site, it is your total responsibility to be aware of our current terms and conditions. Read all the instructions carefully as they are set on the basis on which you visit our website by subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
User Account, Password, and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, Post, Upload, Distribute or Disseminate any inappropriate, Profane, Defamatory, Infringing, Obscene, Indecent or Unlawful topic, Name, Material or Information;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
if we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we'll post the changes on this page so that you're always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Guaranteed / Warranty
- There is one year warranty available on allbicycle products and 7 days replacement of Rubber Parts (Tires & Tubes)against manufacturing defects
- No warranty of electronic parts & plastic parts.
- Read Warranty manual in case of Battery operated/Fitness products.